Based in Charlotte, NC, Deb Mitchell Writing is a boutique ghostblogging and writing service geared exclusively toward interior designers. We craft service articles and home feature articles that can be used across multiple platforms (blog posts, subscriber newsletter articles, and social media posts).
- I’m a Southwesterner by birth but I'm a Southerner by choice.
- I hold a degree in English Literature & Art History (as in, I went through A LOT of blue books, if you’re old enough to know what those are!).
- Throughout elementary & middle school, I rearranged the furniture in my room biweekly. Seriously!
- My sweet husband & my 3 amazing teenage sons are my BFFFFFFs.
- Bakeries – the artisanal kind, not the grocery store kind - make my heart go pitter-patter.
- Meeting brilliant creatives who also happen to be delightful, smart, & inspiring is by far the best part of my job!
I get so much joy from connecting with my clients and providing them with amazing content. Our content writing services bring together in perfect balance my backgrounds in writing and publishing, retail management, and interior design client communications. My experience, as well as my enthusiasm for my clients' work allow me to create compelling messages for their potential clients. My goal for my writing, quite simply, is to help my clients sell and to make their businesses soar.